St Michael's Parish Church: the gateway leads down to what was the John Wigglesworth School built in the corner of the churchyard in 1673. It was taken down when the churchyard was enlarged in 1847 bu
[[#license_CC0]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] CC0 [[/license_name]] [[/license_CC0]] [[#license_CC_BY]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] CC BY [[/license_name]] [[/license_CC_BY]] [[#license_CC_BY_SA]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] CC BY-SA [[/license_name]] [[/license_CC_BY_SA]] [[#license_CC_BY_ND]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] CC BY-ND [[/license_name]] [[/license_CC_BY_ND]] [[#license_CC_BY_NC]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] CC BY-NC [[/license_name]] [[/license_CC_BY_NC]] [[#license_CC_BY_NC_SA]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] CC BY-NC-SA[[/license_name]] [[/license_CC_BY_NC_SA]] [[#license_CC_BY_NC_ND]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] CC BY-NC-ND[[/license_name]] [[/license_CC_BY_NC_ND]] [[#license_OOC]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] Out of Copyright [[/license_name]] [[ expiry ]] [[/license_OOC]] [[#license_PD_NC]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] Public Domain - non commercial re-use[[/license_name]] [[/license_PD_NC]] [[#license_public]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] Public Domain [[/license_name]] [[/license_public]] [[#license_RR_free]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] Rights Reserved - Free Access [[/license_name]] [[/license_RR_free]] [[#license_RR_paid]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] Rights Reserved - Paid Access [[/license_name]] [[/license_RR_paid]] [[#license_RR_restricted]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] Rights Reserved - Restricted Access [[/license_name]] [[/license_RR_restricted]] [[#license_unknown]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] Unknown copyright status [[/license_name]] [[/license_unknown]] [[#license_orphan]] [[license_name]] [[^license_name]] Orphan work [[/license_name]] [[/license_orphan]]

Title

St Michael's Parish Church: the gateway leads down to what was the John Wigglesworth School built in the corner of the churchyard in 1673. It was taken down when the churchyard was enlarged in 1847 bu

People

Classifications

Properties

Provenance

References and relations