Freestanding double-height Church of Ireland church, dated 1810, comprising four-bay nave and a later three-stage entrance tower. Design of tower by the Pain brothers. Derelict at time of survey but restored (2001) for use as public library. Pitched slate roof with cut-stone gable copings. Ashar pinnacles and crenellations to tower. Rubble stone walls with cut-stone eaves course, quoins and plinth. String courses to tower. Round-headed openings with cut-stone reveals, voussoirs, keystones and sills, now blocked. Graveyard to site with various cut-stone grave markers and mausolea. Cut-stone gateway with elliptical-headed opening having inscribed plaque, approached by flight of steps.