- Built in 1795 by the Rev. Alexander Mackenzie.From this reverend gentleman the cottage passed by descent to Captain Toll who sold it to John Smith in 1851.In 1862, John Smith, in turn, sold the cottage to Henry Wilson, owner of the very old snuff mills ne
First published in Europeana:
Last updated in Europeana:
- Sharrow Green Cottage, Psalter Lane, looking towards junction with Sharrow Vale Road
- Baslow Road at Totley
- Norfolk Street, premises include Yorkshire Electricity Board (Service Centre), No 18, J.W. Thornton, Confectioners and Nos 36-38, Thomas A. Ashton Ltd.
- Rising Sun Public House, No 72, Pomona Street at junction of Pear Street